27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Adam Ant - If You Keep On

Adam Ant - If You Keep On



Adam Ant&Kevin Rowland

I`ll take it round
Round by round
And I will pay if you don`t mind
So just say hello
Or even stare
But don`t talk about me
When I`m standing there
So you run your life
And I`ll run mine
Don`t ask how I am
You`re no friend of mine
I`ve made my own bed
It suits me fine
I don`t know your name
But you sure know mine
I`m not hard to get on with
You`d try the patience
Of a saint
If you keep on talking to me
With all of your crude advice
I`ll talk to you my friend
And it won`t be nice
If you keep on doing what you`re doing
I`m gonna vexed with you
If you keep on doing what you`re doing
You`re gonna be next
I`ll take it round
Round by round
Don`t want to hear bells when I hit the ground
After awhile you get used to pain
If you knock me down
I`ll just get up again
Now these things I say
Sound hard for you
Well that`s just because
You`ve got no point of view
Some people talk and never do
And that`s the big difference
Between me and you
If you keep doing what you`re doing......

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder