28 Ağustos 2007 Salı

Backstreet Boys - Love Is

Once there was a time
*Love was just a myth
It just wasn't for real
It didn't exist
Till the day you came into my life
And forced me to think twice

I didn't have too much
No, I wasn't rich
You made believe someday
I'd be more than this

That's why I'm to this day,
I'm still your man
Cuz you made me understand that

Chorus:
Love is
Kisses in the bean bag chair
*The two of us, with no one there
Love is
The moment that I climb the stairs
To hold you in my arms after we made love
Love is
Waking up to see your face
Or kissing in the morning rain
Love is
The only thing that keeps me sane
At the end of the day is that I've got you
Love is

You're my secret place
Where I can be myself
You connect with me
Like nobody else
Even though our circunstances changed
Our love still remains
Sit me on the ground
Still you help me fly
You got me to be patient
I'll teach you to rely
So no matter what tomorrow brings
We got the simple things cuz

Chorus

Love is
A sunday morning with the blanket wrapped around your waist
Love is
*The way your lips seem to curve when you see my face
Love is
And when I'm stressing like the world is turning upside down
It all make sense when you're around

Chorus

Love is
Waking up to see your face (It's that I've got you)
Or kissing in the morning rain
At the end of the day is that I've got you…

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder