28 Ağustos 2007 Salı

Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet

Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet

Albüm Adı : Jagged Little Pill

I had no choice but to hear you
You stated your case time and again
I thought about it
You treat me like I´m a princess
I´m not used to liking that
You ask how my day was

[Nakarat]
You´ve already won me over in spite of me
Don´t be alarmed if I fall head over feet
Don´t be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn´t help it
It´s all your fault

Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole
You´re so much braver than I gave you credit for
That´s not lip service

[Nakarat]

You are the bearer of unconditional things
You held your breath and the door for me
Thanks for your patience
You´re the best listener that I´ve ever met
You´re my best friend
Best friend with benefits
What took me so long
I´ve never felt this healthy before
I´ve never wanted something rational
I am aware now
I am aware now

[Nakarat]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder