28 Ağustos 2007 Salı

Alanis Morisette - i’m a bitch i’m a lover

I hate the world today
You are so good to me,i know
But i can change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe i'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday i cried
Must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one
(NAKARAT:
I'm a bitch,i'm a lover
I'm a child,i'm a mother
I'm a sinner,i'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell,i'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way)

So take me as i am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When i start to make you nervous
And i'm going to extremes
Tomorrow i'll change
And today won't mean a thing
(NAKARAT)
Just when you think you got me figured out
The season's already changing
I think it's cool,you do what you do
And don't try to save me
I'm a bitch,i'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt,when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb,i'm revived
Can't say i'm not alive
You know i wouldn't want it any other way

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder