28 Ağustos 2007 Salı

Aerosmith - Fallen Angels

Aerosmith - Fallen Angels

There's a candle burning
In the world tonight
For another child
Who vanished out of sight
And a heart is broken
Another prayer in vain
There's a million tears
That'll fill a sea of pain


Sometimes I stare out my window
My thoughts all drift into space
Sometimes I wonder if there's a better place
Tell me

(Chorus)
Where do fallen angels go
I just don't know (I just don't know)
Where do fallen angels go...yeah
They keep falling (They keep falling)

Now the times is frightening
Can't ignore the facts
There's so many people
Just slippin' through the cracks


So many ashes are scattered
So many rivers run dry
Sometimes your Heaven is Hell
And you don't know why
So, listen

Chorus

Falling, falling, falling


Can you hear me
Can you hear me
Somewhere out there
There's a shining light
And I got to be with you tonight


And with all we're nowhere
We still pay the price
Yeah the Devil seems to get his way
In downtown paradise...yeah

Repeat Chorus

There's a candle burning

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder