27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Admiral Twin - Aeroplane

Admiral Twin - Aeroplane



Once upon a time...
I was rattling around
Like a songbird that you prized
But it never made a sound
Someone told me not to come
They told me not to look
But you know I never take advice
And one time is all it took
I thought hey, I`d treat you like an aeroplane
I`d feed you clouds and vapor trails
We`d go for walks on Everest
We would sleep underneath the watchful eye of the crescent moon.
It might seem ludicrous
I know it sounds clicheBut when she walks into the room
She brings a brighter day
Can`t help but watch her every move
While I pretend to look away
Smitten, bound and gagged
But if I got the chance I`d say
I`d say hey, I`ll treat you like an aeroplane
Ill catch you like a falling star
I`ll be your hero astronaut
And wel`l sleep underneath the waterfall of the Milky Way
But if I wait a little while
I might find the nerve to find the words to say to her
I find the timing`s right to wait a little while
A little while
Perfect is a number
That you`re not allowed to say
So when she put me on the spot
I quickly coined a phrase
I said hey, I`ll treat you like an aeroplane
I`ll feed you clouds and vapor trails
We`l go for walks on Everest
And we`ll sleep underneath the waterfall
Yeah, we`ll sleep underneath the watchful eye of the crescent moon.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder