24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

ABC - Love’s A Dangerous Language

Love`s a dangerous language
Survey the damage
See what love has done
Oh, my precious darling my sacred angel
Look what we`ve done

Oh, you`re scared and frightened
I know your frightened
Don`t be afraid yes
We`ll take your problem wheel
Drive it slowly to a shallow grave

So in those special moments
That might make you think you were happy then
Moving blue through pink but you`re happy now
And you think you`ll sink

The buckle is tied for a white knuckle ride
When the buckle is tied,
Then the judgements denied

Oh, my own she vixen we`re sworn to secrecy,
this crime is ours
Yeah, so quench your thirst
And when I`m hungry
I`ll eat my words

So in those special moments
That might make you think you`re happy now
Moving blue through pink you were happy then
But you think you`ll sink

The buckle is tied for a white knuckle ride
When the buckle is tied,
Then the judgements denied wherever we go
Wherever we hide
In the white of your eyes
I see the feelings just died

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder