27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Adrian Perkins - Knees Of My Heart

Adrian Perkins - Knees Of My Heart



How do I begin - where do I start
When did you first scrape the knees of my heart
You said you would never marry a musician
I said that's all right - 'cos I ain't good enough to be one
You dragged this basket case - in out of the dark
And I fell for you - from the knees of my heart

The Registrar's Office was a bold council gray
I slipped the ring on your finger - it's there to this day
Oakington Avenue - corn flakes 'n' jam
I sprayed your Anglia black - but it still looks like a pram
You got the face of an angel - I felt Cupid's dart
All the way down to the knees of my heart

You love me - you hate me
You move me - you irritate me
When I go over the top you always drag me back
You fill in all the cracks - I guess opposite's attract
And I'm glad of that

Down by the river where the humming birds hum
I bought you house with a burglar alarm system
You're honest, you're faithful - you're loyal and true
Where would I be if it was not for you?

For always and ever - ''til death do us part
I will love you - from the knees of my heart

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder