25 Ağustos 2007 Cumartesi

Aceyalone - Accepted Eclectic

Here we go:
Five, ten, fifteen, twenty,
Twenty-five, thirty, thrirty-five, forty
Forty-five, fifty, fifty-five, sixty
Sixty-five, seventy, seventy-five ways
Today`s in a maze
And start the craze
When they opened my coon
It was time to bloom
Thinkin` like ten people, trapped in one room
Sittin` in my sandbox, sand all over me
Overly anxious to get the mic in my hand
Now who wanna blow it up (I do)
Now who can rip it up (I can)
I glide like the ride of a man on a snowboard
When they pick up the microphone I ask him what he flow for
Various degrees of technique that`s inside of me
Never try to be something you not- and don`t lie to me
Ebony and Ivory
Keys on my piano playin`
Tryin` to test some music, but the rhythm push my your hand away
Easy as the alphabet
Hard as solid rock
Pure as the driven snow
Pissin` on your block
Mark my territory then I`m right back in it when
laughin` w& the teras of a clown when I grin
I`m manic-depresive ever since I was an adolescent
But I never panic in a sesion when I`m bussin`
Cussin` like a sailor,
With a bottle full of Jagermeister
Ready for whatever this world has to offer me
Plus it won`t get off of me
And never ever test me
I`m one w& the universe
The energy has blessed me
Bet you wonder why you got flaws in your character
Cause you`re caught in the ass-crack of America
I just want to help you all but
All I do is stare at ya
You can have a shot of this
Or maybe hit this marija
Wanna if you wanna but
If not, stay drug-free
But, plug me in the mix boy
Right up next to plug three
Talkin` out the side of your neck it ain`t a remedy
I just want the whole wide world to remember me
I don`t want to have to think you`re working for the enemy
Sbotage. You can`t conquer this energy
You can be the center of attention if you want to
My party is in the other room and
We`re just having fun too
(So I`d like to signify the monkey that`s in back of you)
All I want to do is get rid of all the wack in you
Do not get offended because no I`m not attacking you
I don`t have to do nothin`, the rapper`s start smackin` you
Maybe I should just give you a taste of reality
Welcome to my art show
Its not about a salary
Take two of these a day and burn a couple calories
Me and the mic are like Mickey and Malory
Rockin` like a B-boy
Part of my anatomy
Hands on your groin`
You can join this acadamy
Accepted... Eclectic
(tekrar)
Respect it
(tekrar)
Here we go:
Five, ten, fifteen, twenty,
Twenty-five, thirty, thrirty-five, forty
Forty-five, fifty, fifty-five, sixty
Sixty-five, seventy, seventy-five ways
Today`s in a maze
And start the craze
Accepted Eclectic the phrase that pays
Old Eddy Hayes it`s time to blaze
One of L.A.`s that`s born and raised
Now that we`ve got ourselves a little more acquainted
Ain`t it about time I get this picture painted
I am what you call a psycho-analytical
Critical thinker of the formulas we all need
I think I`m running out of brain space in my hard-drive
Plus I need a memory-card for my control pack
Throw that hand up so I can see your finger-tips
I`m about to rip it up better than before
Yeah I had a crazy-people party and invited you
I didn`t know my underground hip hop excited you
Now that I know this fact I`m gonna throw it right at you
I just want to give you everything you`re entitled to
Down in the Leimert park, hangin` w& the hooligans
Every now and then I`ve got to take`em back to school again
Maybe you should call me your hip hop counselor
I`ll be on the rhythm when the beats start bouncin` up
I`ll give you a minute just to get yourself together and
We can have a sing-along, all and together and
Here`s to the netherlands, sistern and brethren
B-boy benevolence, birds of a feather and
It don`t matter what you say
We all are connected
Some are on a rap path, some are mis-directed
When I say "who wrecked it" just like they expected
Aceyaloney-boy, accepted eclectic
Accepted ....Eclectic
(tekrar)
Respect it
(tekrar)
Yeah
Brought to you by Project Blowed Recordings
Ha!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder