25 Ağustos 2007 Cumartesi

Abyssaria - Architecture Of Chaos

When the sun at the horizon dies away
and the loneliness awakes
the whole world in its hour of death
I walk the stony path again.
Now I am my own leader
I wretch my life from you
Free from your herd, which follows blind and tries to devour me.

Guided by spirit
In my endless empire
Crawling into infinity
In this endless night

The way is my destination
away from you god of slaves
My sharpened instinct guides me
through this abyss of endless pain.
Only I can pronounce myself guilty, my judge - this is me
I've cutted the strings you hold out of my skin.

Entering the spheres of soul, discovering all secrets you may find
Feeling the despise of this deaf and blind mankind
Irrational created structures procced to hide
The architecture of chaos from inside

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder