24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Ablaze My Sorrow - The Battle

As the sky turns black
My hunger sets in
My hunger for killing and slaying
I raise my fist against the northern sky
As I scream in anguish and in pain

The blood from your veins caress my skin
As my battle against mankind goes on
I will keep on killing
Until mankind forever is gone

When the night fades away
I return to my deep cold cave
Longing for the next night to arrive

The arrival of the black northern sky
The arrival of the battle-divine

For hundreds of years I've struggled
Never to surrender, never to die
I'm immortal. I'm the battle-divine

I've travelled through ages to find you
And finally you're mine
You'll die for me, the battle-divine

Betrayer - you'll die by my fire
My fire - the everlasting pain

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder